I’ve seen all kinds of crafts made out of toilet paper rolls. Toilet paper rolls are easy to come by and in abundance in my home. Armed with a glue gun and a stash of 21 toilet paper rolls and 2 paper towel rolls (I don’t discriminate) I made a wreath and I like it, I really like it.
Here’s how you can make one, too.
1. Collect toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls until you have a substantial amount (around 20 or so).
2. Remove all remnants of paper from the rolls, flatten the rolls, measure and cut into strips about 1.5” wide.
3.Using a guide like a salad plate or pot lid arrange pieces to create a base for the wreath.
4. Hot glue the pieces together to create a circle.
5. Continue by arranging and hot-gluing pieces in concentric circles around the base in a design that pleases you.
6. Step back and admire your wreath!
I finished by spray painting the wreath with glitter and adding a bow.
I can’t wait to see what other sorts of crafts I make using my glue gun and toilet paper rolls.
Have you ever made anything using toilet paper rolls?
Disclosure: I am a member of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Blogger Network. I was provided with a gift card that I used to complete this project. All statements and opinions are mine. You can connect with Lowe’s on…