So far our summer has been fantastic. We took our first camping trip as a family to Lake Tahoe and I’d say it was a huge success. We’re so lucky because the drive from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe is only around 4 hours not counting stops of course. Now, that is by no means a short car trip with an almost 6-year-old and a 3-year-old, but they ride in comfort and safety while strapped into their Britax car seats with a drink on one side and a snack on the other, which makes the trip so much more pleasant for EVERYONE.
Once we got to our gorgeous destination, it really hit me that this is the first time since I became a mami that I did not travel with a stroller. Now, you would think that I’d be grateful for that because it’s one less thing to pack, but you guys, I totally missed the stroller days. Having a stroller with us whenever we traveled was like having a mobile home base. It provided the kids with a ride, shade, a place to stash their stuff, an on-the-go napping spot. Now we don’t have that anymore, which means our physical outings are far shorter than before ’cause little legs get tired and their owners get grouchy.
I never expected to miss the stroller days, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. Oh, and it doesn’t help one little bit that as an ambassador for Britax car seats and strollers I’ve had the best of the best. Not to mention that they are adding the new B-Agile 4 Stroller to their line-up. Check it out!
B-Agile 4 Stroller
- One-hand, quick-fold with on/off chassis lock
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Travel System Compatible with other major infant car seat brands, including Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego, when used with BRITAX infant car seat adapter (sold separately)
- No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad with reflective binding
- Infinite seat recline positions
- Large under seat storage and additional pocket with zipper
- Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels
- All-Wheel Suspension provides for a smooth ride
- Large canopy with ventilation window
- Included Accessories: BRITAX CLICK & GO infant car seat receivers
- MSRP (USD) $279.99
Now, that’s a nice stroller.