You can’t work toward something without first identifying what that something is, right? That’s why I like to pause each week and check in with my desires and then wish for them. Knowing what I want and wishing for it seems to set off some kind of propulsion that gets me to where I want to go. Join me and wish for what you desire.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I would like for the stress level of someone I care about deeply to go down. Send something wonderful his way and help him find the joy in the mundane.
- A shit-ton of money falling into my lap would be very well received. If getting money for nothing is not a viable option, simply keep sending work opportunities my way.
Wishes for others:
- My lovely Lorraine, is going to the doctor on Friday. She would love for the doctor to put her fears at ease and provide her with a good remedy.
- Réne wants a solution to her friends’ financial issues to manifest sooner than later sooner.
- Audrey wants the truth and nothing else. The truth should be a given, Universe.
- Kaylia needs more volunteers to step up so that the doors to the Fresno LGBT Community Center can remain open.
- Send good health to both Mayi and her daughter.
- Paty’s daughter is having some behavioral issues at school. Please help her daughter find a way to deal with frustrations and express herself without being combative.
- Mar is open to love, health and freedom.
- Taty is wishing for perfect health for her little one.
- Yolanda is traveling solo to and from Peru. Keep her safe every step of the way.
- Mario is sick and ain’t nobody got time for that. Get him back to healthy ASAP.
- Havi wants light for the world. Light is the only way out of darkness.
- Alicia is requesting successful real estate adventures.
- Sharice is so ready for a new job. Keep her inspired and send the perfect job her way.
- Elizabeth has two job offers and wants to make the best decision for her and her family. This is a good problem to have. Remind her that a having a choice doesn’t mean one choice is better than the other. May she go with her gut and not second-guess herself.
- Sabz would like for the rain to stay away long enough for her home to be fixed so that she can move into it.
- My Laura wants patience. Make her wait for it. No, I’m kidding. Send her patience.
- Tracey’s daughter Tessa is sick and has already missed to days of school. Help her feel better soon.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?