Are wishes even allowed during our current administration? I can’t keep track of everything that is going on or what executive orders have been signed, but as far as I know wishing is still allowed. So, let’s get to wishing.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I got these fabulous new glasses that my hubby and eldest do not love. They insisted I get another pair so that they don’t always have to see me in the ones they are not crazy about. Well, I did get another pair and that pair bruised the bridge of my nose. I feel like someone punched me. My wish is that the bruising and pain go away quickly and that the newer glassed don’t do that to me ever again.
- My oomph is nowhere to be found. I need to find my oomph again even though current events keep punching me in the gut.
Wishes for others:
- Lorraine is in a deep funk that she’d love to find her way out of. She’s working on getting out of funk-ville on her own, but perhaps you could help speed up the process.
- Mari misses her daughter’s beautiful smile. Send her daughter’s frustrations packing so that she can get back to smiling.
- Audrey is tired of the rain. I’m with her. Could we pretty please get a break to dry out? The rain is good for California, but all at once it’s a bit overwhelming.
- Elda wants to feel happy and well. Send health and much joy her way, please.
- Connie has a presentation in front of some big honchos next week. Let her shine bright like a diamond.
- Laurie is wishing for peace for tornado victims in eastern New Orleans.
- Robin has the funk virus that’s going around. The political climate is screwing with her creative juices. Send her clarity and focus so that she can get her writing projects done.
- Réne’s friends have a bookstore that is going under. She wishes there was a miracle that could save it. My wish is that no matter what happens her friends prosper in the end.
- Sheyrl is feeling funked up too. She is dealing with the consequences of recent actions. Help her get through it and accept that some people may never forgive her. Also, let her learn and absorb whatever lessons this experience is sending her way.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?